Sunday, November 22, 2015

Freds ILP #2 Piktochart

For my second Independent Learning Project I went and had a little bit of fun with the site piktochart. This website lets you design things in a info graphic type of style. Its something a person could use that doesn't have a lot of experience with working in the area of graphic designs. Its easy to use and doesn't get too complicated but can be very informative to anyone looking at someones piktochart. I used mines with information about fish.

I added information on the fish called endlers and the differences between males and females. This would be helpful to someone who would want to learn about guppies in which these fish are a species of. I had some fun with this, especially with my love of fish and how easy it was to use.

Heres my piktochart.

5 comments:

  1. I like that the background of your graphic looks like water. I think it's both creative & functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like piktocharts. I wish I would've done one now. I like the background and photos. It's very easy to read and it is visually appealing. I think I will definitely make piktocharts in my future classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool and could be used for posters around the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! How did you choose guppies as a topic? Do you have pet guppies?

    ReplyDelete