Monday, August 24, 2015

0 Lets Learn bit About Fred!



      I have used technology throughout my life for fun and professional uses. I have always been a computer technology guy with knowing how to use different things on the computer and always researching things. These things are apart of my major and what I want to do with film. I completely love movies and anything with cameras dealing with film. Its been a passion to be involve in these things. In the past iv used technology to make power points, videos, websites and create graphic designs with no problem. Some of those were for class and some of those uses were for my own personal use. Hopefully this goal just keeps getting better.
    What I hope to learn in this is class is to further improve my skills in every aspect of technology. Getting even more experience with this class will make what I already know more solid. I just hope to learn some new things about technology I haven't thought about using in the past. In past classes iv always been the person to just know how to use a computer with higher skills than anyone else. I honestly expect this class to make it that experience even higher. I hope to learn everything with how to master a computer.
    Today, I learned more of what I had no idea of knowing. I didn't know how to screenshot on a computer but I learned today along with how to copy and past with the click of buttons and not the mouse. These tools are more simple to use once you get use to them more frequently. Once I master these things, Ill know so much and I cant wait to continue. This first day has been very great!



1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you enjoyed our first class. You must have some really cool film. I'd love to see some of your work and to showcase it in the class. Perhaps you would share a short segment and comment on the tools you used, (Premier, Final Cut, Motion, etc)?

    ReplyDelete