Monday, October 12, 2015

05 Web 2.0

Web 2.0 is definitely is an great thing for students and anyone to use. Web 2.0 is sites and their information used for interaction between people around the web. Since web 2.0 is used for you to have connections with people and sources on the web from everywhere, without it a lot of information wouldn't be out there. The podcast talks about these things and how different sources out online.

A good source in the web 2.0 world for classrooms definitely is edmodo.com and is effective for teachers especially. Along with that one of the sources it talked about that's a heavy hitter in the web 2.0 world is blogs. These can help a classroom keep information found together and shared among each other. If I had a classroom my students would be doing this all the time. It seems like a very relaxed and simple way to connect to the people in your class along with anyone else who wants to see. I currently have a blog myself in which im writing on at this moment for my EME class! That goes to show how cool and easy it is to have one.

With the concept map, it was a big challenging at first. I didnt know how to use it at first and it was slightly difficult but I got through it. Trying to piece together my information with my map was a bit tedious because I kept redoing things. I eventually got all the way through and added all the fancy stuff to it t make it look very nice with my information about ww1. Here is that final product!

1 comment: